Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hanukkah Flash Mob Update

While the people at Nefesh B'Nefesh seemed to think our flash mob video would get 300-5,000 hits in the next two weeks, I told them we'd hed 15k within 36 hours of posting the video. I was off by 3k... because we hit 18k within 36 hours of posting.

As of now we've also won in 3 youtube categories: Most Viewed, Top Favorited, and People & BlogsWe totally would have won in Pets & Animals if that damn orangutan hadn't overslept!

I also bet them that it would hit 60k by Hanukkah, so keep passing it around so I can get a free shawarma as my prize!

1 comment:

  1. micah, the way this thing is going you're going to hit a million by Hannukah. Like, both my parents have now sent it to me, not the other way around. Congrats on going viral!

    ReplyDelete