Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome to the Shoot East blog!

We recently updated our website (see the new Screening Room at www.shooteast.com) and in that process I realized the "New Projects" page was 3 years old, highlighting a film released 2 years ago. So, I started to think about what I might do with the New Projects link on the site.

Then recently I did some fun effects to a shot from one of our Heroes of Israel short documentaries and I thought, "This would be fun to show to friends. If only I had a blog to post these pictures to."

And so, the Shoot East Blog was born.

So, here is a before picture:



And here is an after picture:



Some matting, blurring, playing with the contrast and colors, and we go from a pretty bland shot to something much more dramatic.

Here's the final movie:



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment